Road Tax Exemption | Print |

Road Tax Exemption

If your car is used solely for the use of your child and their needs and they recieve the higher rate mobility component of D.L.A. you can request an exemption for vehicle tax.

Contact  Disability Living Allowance Unit and request an exemption certificate DLA404. 

Telephone: 0845 712 3456

You can also contact the D.V.L.A. in Swansea, Telephone:0870 240 0009